Primary health care is the key approach for achieving HEALTH FOR ALL. Community based health care professionals, multipurpose workers and Primary Medical personnel have been playing an important role at the grass root level for providing Primary Health care services. Although the core emphasis is on promotion of health care and prevention of diseases, Rural Health Care service providers must learn how to use simple drugs for the treatment of common diseases and thus gain the confidence of the community. They must also learn when to refer the patient to a Doctor. The Rural Health Care service providers should also be able to identify the stage of illness to call for assistance of a Doctor. The Manual should be useful for the providers of Primary Medical & Health care as well as for Multi-purpose workers. For these purposes the Institute of Primary Health Training (I.P.H.T) promises to provide its best services for the development of Rural Health.
Institute of Primary Health training at Madhyamgram, Kolkata – 700129, registered by the Government of West Bengal under Trust Act with the sole aim to spread the knowledge of Non -formal Long Term Health and Primary Healthcare education as well as training to generate maximum benefits thereof.
Eminent Doctors as well as Medical experts who are qualified as MBBS/BHMS/BAMS/BUMS.
- The certificate will be accepted by all Employment Exchanges.
- Application forms can be downloaded from website or purchased from the Institute.
- Online registration & simple criterion for admission.
- Educational loan will be available to the aspiring students for studying purpose
- Qualified faculty members.
- Suitably ventilated class rooms.
- Regular evaluation of quality.
- Best books with simplified contents which are easy to follow and understand.
- Study materials such as books, notebooks & bags will be provided from the Institute.
Special rebates for physically challenged students.