Institute of Primary Health Training registered with Government of West Bengal, situated at Madhyamgram, Kolkata – 700129 will furnish education & training on Primary Health Care and related components specifically to the Rural population. Rural Health Practitioners will give their services to the remote areas of accessible villages. “The service of the highest attainable envisaged in the Constitution of World Health Organization (W.H.O.)”.
- Registered under Govt. Of India and Govt. Of West Bengal.
- Accredited by World Council for Regular and Distance education.
- Course recognised by Singhania University and YBN University.
- Planning Commission, Government of India.
- Ministry of H.R.D. (Cr Act), Government of India.
- NITI – Aayog, Government of India.
- MSME (Udyog Aadhaar), Government of India.
- International Standard Organization (I.S.O.).
- Quality Council of India.
- Central Social Welfare Board (C.S.W.B.), Government of India.
- United Nations Organization (U.N.O.), Rastra Sangha.
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (U.N.O.D.C.).
- World Health Organization (W.H.O.) G.M.P.
- Central Vigilance Commission, Government of India.
- Crime Branch, West Bengal.
- All India Anticorruption Forum, West Bengal.
- International Bar Association (I.B.A.).
- Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Government of India.
- National Human Rights Commission, India.
- International Human Rights Bureau (I.H.R.B.).
- Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Government of India.